- Joint Venture between Pennon Group Plc and South Staffordshire Plc (an integrated services Group); both with over 25 years’ experience in regulated water supply.
- Committed to delivering simple, accurate and timely billing for water retail services with one bill, one payment date and one telephone number to call.
- Additionally, Pennon Water Services deliver a wide range of water related services to businesses including leak detection and repair, Legionella testing, water monitoring and treatment, alternative water sources, contingency planning and ‘smart’ meters with a high level of expertise and service.
- Serving over 165,000 customer accounts across Great Britain including Unite Students, Kerry Foods and BMI Healthcare.
- Recognised as one of the top four ‘champion’ performers in the water retail market by independent consultant Brodick, based on size and growth.
- Rated highly by customers with an average of 8.4 out of 10 on Trustpilot.
- 900,000 bills have been issued through an established, industry-leading billing system.
Pennon has developed an anti-slavery programme to allow it to understand and mitigate the risk of modern slavery across the Pennon Group. Achieving Pennon’s commitment to ensure modern slavery is not occurring anywhere within its business operations or its supply chain requires internal drive and energy but also external expertise and knowledge. Pennon became a member of Slave Free Alliance in August 2018 to assist in the development of tailored business processes and controls to prevent modern slavery occurring in Pennon’s operations. This support and insight both provides external expertise and increases confidence that Pennon is meeting its obligations.
Source for Business operates as the trading brand of Pennon Water Services, this will be the brand you see on your bills and letters from us: